Monday, October 11, 2010

Here goes...

Alright kids, here we go!  I've been thinking of doing this for some time and I'm finally doing it. What this blog will ever turn into God only knows.  Probably be me mostly talking to myself, but what else is new.

Let's be clear here: I have NO idea what I'm doing...none.  Hell, I couldn't even think of a name for this blog (thanks Andy!!) never mind design a template and choose font size and colors.  Hopefully I'll get a clue as we  go on.  If anyone does have a clue, please feel free to share it with me.

I feel like the main purpose of this blog may likely be for me to just vent (possibly only to myself)...about life, my sons and some of the stupidity we all run into each day.  Perhaps we'll end up having some really awesome discussions.  Perhaps we'll even come up with a way to save the world!!  So whaddya say?  Stop in now and then and check out what's going on in my little corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment